Arab Health 2010
Date:25-28 January 2010
The Arab Health Exhibition and Congress is the premier international healthcare event in the Middle East bringing together the world’s leading healthcare manufacturers, tradesmen, organisations and professionals.
The 2008 edition of Arab Health achieved record success, showcasing products and services by nearly 2200 exhibitors, representing over 65 countries and attracting nearly 50,000 participating professionals from healthcare sector all over the world.
Arab Health attracts a powerful blend of healthcare professionals and provides them with an excellent opportunity to assess and cater to the burgeoning healthcare sector in the Middle East, estimated to be worth over $100 billion per year and increasing at an estimated annual rate of 16%. The show also provides its participants with access to established as well as emerging global markets outside the region.
With a long history spanning more than three decades and showcasing over 3900 product categories on exhibit, Arab Health forms the most preferred networking event for the healthcare industry in the world.
Astounding Results of the Arab Health 2008 Exhibitor Survey:
- 94% of exhibitors met or surpassed their overall objectives in terms of establishing contacts for future sales
- 91% of exhibitors stated that the number of visitors met or surpassed their expectations
- 95.5% of exhibitors stated that the quality of visitors met or surpassed their expectations
- 91% of exhibitors would recommend exhibiting at Arab Health
Arab Health has grown substantially over the last six years and the 2008 edition was “venue-bound”. With Arab Health 2009 nearly sold out, there will be no additional space to accommodate the estimated
20-30% increase in demand we are forecasting for next year.
Arab Health touches all aspects of the healthcare industry in the Middle East. Tens of thousands of medical professionals, government officials, wholesalers, dealers and distributors converge on the Dubai International Exhibition Centre every year for the regions main event for the healthcare industry.
With an average 22% year on year increase in the number of visitors since 2001, international participation from outside the Middle East & GCC is on a noticeable rise, turning Arab Health into a truly international B2B networking platform where profitable conclusion are reached. 25% participation at the 2009 edition of Arab Health is expected to come of outside the Middle East.
Visitors at Arab Health by Job Sector
- More than 130 countries were represented by visitors at Arab Health 2008.
- 89.7% of visitors stated that variety of exhibitors met or surpassed their expectations
- 61% of visitors made contacts or signed up business with one or more exhibitors at Arab Health 2008
- 80% of visitors at Arab Health 2008 attended 2 or more days of the exhibition